Terms and Conditions
- Retention of Rights
- Website Access
- You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Website, nor to use the communication systems provided by the Website for any commercial solicitation purposes. You agree not to solicit, for commercial purposes, any Users of the Website with respect to any submissions made by them.
- Participation at Your Own Risk.
Your participation is at your own risk. SBDC has no responsibility to control or monitor any information or exchanges between or among users. We do not control the reviews, advertisements and Comments made available on the Website. Some people may find the reviews, advertisements and Comments objectionable, inappropriate or offensive. We do not control or guarantee, nor are we responsible for, the truth, accuracy, ownership, completeness, integrity, safety, timeliness, quality, appropriateness, legality or applicability of any reviews, advertisements and Comments. We assume no responsibility for monitoring any reviews, advertisements and Comments or conduct during use of the Website. We are also under no obligation to modify or remove any reviews, advertisements and Comments and assume no responsibility for a User’s conduct during his or her use of the Website. You agree that we have no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store, maintain or transmit any reviews, advertisements and Comments.
- Intellectual Property Rights
- SBDC owns all right, title and interest, including without limitation all worldwide intellectual property rights in the Website including without limitation, the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, interactive features and the like and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein (collectively “Information”), and all such rights to all derivative works or enhancements of, in and to, or relating to, the Website, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under United States and foreign laws and international conventions. The Information is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use only and may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever. SBDC reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Website and the Information.
- Your use of the Website is at your sole discretion and risk. The Website, and all materials, information, products and services included therein, are provide on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis without warranties of any kind.
- SBDC EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, RELATING TO THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS, COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE.
- SBDC assumes no responsibility for: (i) any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, any communication; and (ii) any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or players due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or on any of the Website, including any injury or damage to you or to any person’s computer related to or resulting from use of the Website.
- Under no circumstances shall SBDC be responsible for any loss or damage, including personal injury or death, resulting from use of the Website, from any reviews, advertisements or Comments posted on or through the Website, or from the conduct of any users of the Website, whether online or offline.
- Some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties. Accordingly, some of the above exclusions may not apply to you.
- You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of this site and site related services. SBDC, LLC, thestartupexpert.net, its affiliates and its sponsors are neither responsible nor liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, exemplary, punitive, special or other damages arising out of or relating in any way to the site, site-related services and/or content or information contained within the site. Your sole remedy for dissatisfaction with the site and/or site-related services is to discontinue your use of the site and/or services.
- Limitation of Liability
- TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, SBDC WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING EITHER DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM ANY USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL SBDC BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO: (i) ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION, (ii) ANY CLAIM ATTRIBUTABLE TO ERRORS, OMISSIONS, OR OTHER INACCURACIES IN THE WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION, (iii) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA, (iv) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD-PARTY ON THE WEBSITE, OR (v) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE WEBSITE, THE INFORMATION OR THE COMMENTS, EVEN IF YOU HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- SBDC shall assume no liability for any failure or delay in the performance of its obligations hereunder on account of events beyond its reasonable control, which may include, without limitation, denial-of-service attacks, strikes, shortages, riots, insurrection, fires, flood, storm, explosions, acts of God, war, terrorism, governmental action, labor conditions, earthquakes, material shortages, extraordinary Internet congestion or extraordinary connectivity issues experienced by major telecommunications providers and unrelated to SBDC’s infrastructure or connectivity to the Internet, or failure of any third-party distribution partner, (each a “Force Majeure Event”). Upon the occurrence of a Force Majeure Event, SBDC will be excused from any further performance of its obligations effected by the Force Majeure Event for so long as the event continues.
- User Conduct.
You agree to use the Website only for lawful purposes. You agree not to take any action that might compromise the security of the Website, render the Website inaccessible to others or otherwise cause damage to the Website or the Information. You agree not to add to, subtract from, or otherwise modify the Information. You agree not to use the Website in any manner that might interfere with the rights of SBDC or any third-party
- Ability to Accept Terms of Service
- Governing Law; Arbitration.
- Waiver; Severability
- Entire Agreement
- Independent Relationship
YOU AND SBDC AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE WEBSITE MUST COMMENCE WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES. OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.
Last Updated: Current: January 1, 2016