Disclosure of Information.
2. Underage users: The Website does not knowingly collect PI from children under eighteen (18) years of age. This is not a Website directed to children under the age of 18, therefore, SBDC does not knowingly collect any information from children under 18 years of age at the Website. If you are under 18 years of age, do not send any information about yourself to SBDC. If we discover that a child under the age of 18 has provided the Website with PI, we will delete that child’s PI from its system.
3. Anonymous Information: When you visit the Website, our web servers automatically collect website usage information. Website usage information is anonymous information that describes how our visitors use and navigate our Website, and it includes the number and frequency of visitors to each web page, video and the time-span of their stays. SBDC collects the anonymous information automatically sent to us by your web browser, referrer data that identifies the web page visited prior and subsequent to visiting our Website, and IP address. We may also determine what technology is available through your browser in order to serve you the most appropriate version of a web page.
4. Log File Information: When visitors call for pages from our Website, our servers log the visitor’s IP address. SBDC may collect IP addresses for a range of internal purposes, such as system administration, to report aggregate information to our business partners or to review the number of visits to different pages or videos watched on our Website.
6. Clear GIFs Information: When you use the Website, SBDC may employ “clear GIFs” which are used to track the online usage patterns of our Users anonymously (i.e., in a non-personally-identifiable manner). In addition, we may also use clear GIFs in HTML-based emails sent to our users to track which emails are opened by recipients.
Use of Information.
2. Any PI or content that you voluntarily disclose online (on discussion boards, in messages and chat areas, etc.) becomes publicly available and can be collected and used by others.
3. SBDC may not use your email address or other PI to send commercial or marketing messages without your consent or except as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out. We may, however, use your email address without further consent for non-marketing or administrative purposes (such as notifying you of major Website changes or for customer service purposes).
4. SBDC may use both your PI and certain non-personally-identifiable information to improve the quality and design of the Website and to create new features, promotions, functionality, and services by storing, tracking, and analyzing User preferences and trends.
6. SBDC may employ other trusted companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples may include analyzing data, providing marketing assistance and providing customer service. Such third parties may have access to our Users’ PI in order to provide these services to us on our behalf solely for such purposes; however, they are not permitted to use it for any other purpose.
2. SBDC takes steps to secure the data you submit to us, including limiting the number of people who have physical access to our user data. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be one hundred percent secure. Therefore, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to SBDC, and you do so at your own risk.
Consent to Transfer.
1. SBDC permits other companies, called third-party ad servers or ad networks, to deliver advertisements within the Website. They may also use other tools to measure the effectiveness of their advertisements and to personalize advertising content.